But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A new favorite website

Now, there is a chance that I have mentioned this before, but I am mentioning it again because they recently updated their site. There is a theater group in New York called "Improv Everywhere" that carries out these huge pranks and films them. In their most recent prank, they get more than 200 volunteers to go into a Home Depot and shop in slow motion for 5 minutes, then regular for 5 minutes, then they all freeze for 5 minutes. Its kind of funny, but not the best work. My favorite so far is their Best Buy prank:



Maybe I'm mostly entertained with how angry the manager at the Best Buy gets, but I was rolling. Go to their website to see more footage.

No comments: