But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Notes on the Race #3

First, I enjoyed these Obama pics. Amanda actually had the idea for the first one early in the primaries. Yes, they are corny, but I like them.




Second, in case you wanted some real numbers on comparing the Obama tax plan with the McCain tax plan, then check out this article. It has this easy-to-read graph. The short version is rich people aren't going to benefit from Obama, but how many of them were going to vote Democrat anyways?



Finally, I can't believe the hub-bub over the pig/lipstick comment. How often does McCain want to show his desperation?

Remember to vote.

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

Actually I my idea for the first picture involved Obama in the matrix scene like that, but all the bullets had little Hilary heads on them. I thought it was genius and now I'm kinda mad that someone else took my idea. Not that I would have done anything with mine.