But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Something

So there is an internet store called the Something Store. You send them $10 and they send you something. What you get is new and may be worth a dollar or a lot more than $10. You just don't know.

Well, I had about $12 sitting in my PayPal account and no idea what else I would do with it, so I ordered "something" and I am excited about what I might get. However, I am likely to be disappointed. The one thing I dread is a pouch covered in zippers that seems to be the most common gift.

Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Chipper Mo'Reno said...

It is so ironicthat you would post this. Before I got into teaching I owned this site! Only then I called it theresoneborneveryminute.com
I am glad those guys I sold it to made something of it.

Stoked I found your blog!

Jeff Moreno