But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Saturday, July 16, 2005

HOT!

So the U.S was playing Jamaica, not Mexico. That's disappointing, but the 3-1 result wasn't. I think I may have started every post so far with the word "so". If not, at at least feels like I have.

More importantly, it is really hot. I don't know if you noticed this, but go outside (if you dare) and check it out. Its that kind of hot that stings your skin like you can feel it burning you. Granted, I'm not in Palm Springs or Hesperia, but at least their heat is a dry heat. I'm OK with heat, but when your sweat is sweating, that's not good.

I mention the heat because I noticed yesterday how much more comfortable my "junk" is in boxer briefs on hot days than in boxers. You see, I needed to do laundry so I wore my Simspons boxers and let's just say the boys were going everywhere. So my suggestion guys, is to ventire into the world of boxer briefs. Everything is kept in its place and not stuck to the inside of your thigh.

No comments: