But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Today's Short List - Super Tuesday

1. Go vote. People all over the world kill and are killed over voting. You don't have to do either so there's really no excuse. Polls are open at 7am and should remain open until 8pm.

2. I think its clear who I am voting for, which means this is a very nervous day for me. I don't completely buy into polls, but all of them are showing tremendous gains for Obama in all states and in the head-to-heads. Either way, I don't think the Democrats will have a candidate picked tonight. The Republicans might though. Here's a hint: he's fucking nuts.

3. U.S. vs. Mexico tomorrow night at 6pm. Pasadena locals whould head to Lucky Baldwin's if you want to experience a good soccer environment. That's where I'll be. Prediction is easy: 2-0 to the U.S. as usual.

4. I am approaching visitor #9,000. Disturbing. I usually offer up a prize for landmark visitors and then never actually give the prize. This time I will do the same.

1 comment:

Pete said...

So Romney is out. The latest headline on MSNBC reads "McCain courts skeptical conservatives" why? McCain could give the conservative base the big ol' middle finger if he wanted to, who's thier alternative? is he afraid he is going to lose them to Clinton or Obama? Doubtful. He's lucky, with Romney out, he can run right to the middle and start getting the independent vote while the dems fight it out. Dumbfuck.