But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Saturday, January 17, 2009

my love for America continually diminishes

I thought that after the Wal-Mart shopping death, the frequent occurrences of fights at Chuck E. Cheese, and the PlayMobil Airport Security Check toy I had reached an all-time low in my respect for my fellow Americans. Well, I was wrong. On Kevin and Bean the other morning they talked to the guy who originally came up with the idea for UFC Ultimate Fighting. After selling his idea for practically nothing before it became a billion-dollar industry, he needed to come up with something new. X-Arm. Basically, its arm-wrestling, but you can kick and punch each other. You win by accumulating pins or by knocking the other guy out. Its just as bad as it sounds.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I want to be an X Arm Champion