But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A few notes to keep you/me entertained

1. Barry Bonds can eat a dick. I'm just glad A-Rod will pass him in a few years.

2. Have you been the recipient of an e-mail saying that you got an e-card from either Colleague, Neighbor, or some other non-descript well-wisher? Me too. Don't go to the link - its a virus of some sort. No, I did not learn from my mistake. I learned from my brilliance which said "very few of your neighbors or colleagues like you and the ones that do wouldn't send you an e-card." So be warned.

3. This is my week for jury duty. So far I have not had to report. I feel my luck running out. However, I am flying out Tuesday for a wedding in Massachusetts so I'm thinking that will get me out. If not, I will make some racist comments.

4. I turn 30 this month. There's a rumor floating about that I will be celebrating early on the 11th due to my absence on the following 2 weekends. This rumor also says that we have the back room at the Crown reserved.

5. English Premier League starts Saturday. Liverpool open against Aston Villa. I may have to open the season at Lucky's for breakfast. Kicks off at 9:00.

6. Lynlee says that she only visits Escape from the Rat Race to use the link to get to this blog. Please go visit Rat Race so Pete can stop drowning his tears in Sapphire and Tonic.

That is all.

4 comments:

appojax said...

I agree with everything #1-6 on that post, Jeff. Except maybe #6 that was cold.

Lynlee said...

Thanks Jeff, no I look like a real asshole

Pete said...

You are a real asshole you jager swilling pirate whore. mmmmmmmm sapphire...

Jeff said...

I was just going off your comment on the other blog. Pete's anger is easily distracted by liquor.