But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today's List - 8/12

1. Thanks to those that came by my/Steve's b-day gathering at the Crown last night. I think we made up half of the total customer count.

2. My body simply does not recover from drinking at an acceptable rate. I had the "ring of fire" all day. I mean, I drank a lot of beer, but it was only beer. There has to be a solution. B12 or something.

3. After watching hours of Shark Week I decided that I would never go in the water again. Just now I watched a repeat of another show on Discovery that talked about irukandji. They are a super-small (almost microscopic) jellyfish whose sting is 100 times more deadly than a cobra. You simply can't see them. I know that they are most common in places like Australia, but it reinforces my decision to only swim in pools. I may swim in lakes though as they don't seem to have as many deadly predators.

4. Galaxy suck. Becks may not help.

5. Anyone else watch Entourage? Really disappointing season in my view.

6. There's another cool ocean show on Discovery tonight. I think its called Deep Blue. It makes me wish that I had HD.

No comments: