But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Friday, December 14, 2007

One more bitch about Christmas

There is just one other thing about Christmas that drives me absolutely fucking nuts. People - do you really need 800 giant inflatable Christmas decorations on your lawn? Look, I know that the people in the 909 think that these things are classy. They're not. They're not even creative or unique. OK, I'll let the 909ers get away with one, but the rest of you have no excuse. I mean, do you really need the snowglobe AND Santa AND the Grinch AND Winnie the Pooh AND Rudolph AND a Christmas Tree? Did you walk into Home Depot and say "Give me one of every inflatable decoration that you carry"? I bet you did. Douche.

2 comments:

derrickgott007 said...

Keifer Sutherland needs to visit the 909. He'll save you from the inflated hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc

Pete said...

una pregunta por favor. I was browsing around on your cork'd.com page and was looking at 100 point rating system. But the lowest point a wine could get is 50. According to thier system a wine that scores 50 points is undrinkable. So why not have just a 50 point system? Hmmmmmm...