But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Camping Pictures


Is happy hour over? I guess its never really over.

Oh my god, the sun is crashing into the ocean!! Oh wait, its just sunset.

The Gang (except me - I'm behind the camera)













Did Dave pass out at campfire? You be the judge!

































I'm sorry Emily, but this is a funny picture.

Anyways, any participants that would like a print let me know. There are other pics as well, like of Pete & Lauri sitting in chairs, Lauri reading to Anthony, Tim/Bill/Tom, Jess & Tom, etc. I'd be glad to print up a copy for whoever or even send you the file.

4 comments:

Pete said...

those pictures...FUCKIN ROCK! Nice job.

Lauri said...

Who's Anthony? And when was I reading to him?

Jeff said...

You must have been drunk Lauri. Actually, I meant Nathan (I think) and you were showing him pictures of bridesmaid dresses, but we'll pretend that you were contributing to his intellectual formation.

Amanda Jane said...

i think that is my favorite picture of emily ever.