But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I Love Kanye West

If you are thinking "yeah, I really need to here more about Kanye West talking shit about Bush" don't worry. I'm not going to give my opinion about anything he said, but I think you should really see it for yourself. Here is a link. I almost fell out of my chair. The last comment he made was edited out of the West Coast feed.

In other news, I went back to school today. I have a class of 46 and a class of 47. Seeing that I only have 37 desks, this was a bit of a challenge. Hopefully they find some more desks for me or there will be some uncomfortable kids this year.

I haven't decided which I hate more: doing laundry or cleaning the bathroom. I'm leaning towards laundry since there is a direct negative effect if I put that off. If my bathroom doesn't get some attention I write it off with the idea that the place where I shit doesn't need to be that clean. Amanda would argue otherwise, and I recognize those arguments. However, I will not be doing either of these activities this evening.

Which do you think is more useful in the kitchen: chicken breasts or ground beef. Although I am a big fan of beef, there is something wrong about eating ground beef by itself, but you can eat a plain chicken breast. On the other hand, ground beef mixes so well with mac n' cheese. Still, chicken is good with rice-a-roni and with just about any type of pasta. However, steak clearly kicks chicken's ass.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Man...I've never seen Mike Myers look that uncomfortable.
I'll tell you somthing about ground beef. You fry yourself of a couple really big hamburger patties, with lots of pepper. you get yourself a big puddle of Ketchup. You got yourself a meal mister. For a real treat slice some potatos and fry them up in a little oil. Add lots of salt. It possibly the most un heart healthy meal you could make but its a man's meal.