But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Monday, April 10, 2006

I am a media whore

Unless something changes between now and Wednesday morning, I am going to be on the KTLA Channel 5 morning news Wednesday. They are broadcasting from the Home Depot Center because of the L.A. derby this weekend (a derby, in soccerese, is when two local teams play eachother). I am one of 10 Galaxy fans that will be there along with 10 Chivas USA fans. I'm not sure what I am going to be doing or how much airtime I will get, but there are a few interesting characters that will be representing the Riot Squad (the supporters group I sit with) and there could be some interesting happenings. I just hope they get my good side, although I'm not sure which side that is.

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

I want to see the tape!!!