But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I refuse to accept...

So I may have had a beer or two and am feeling really inspired, so here is a list of things that I refuse to accept:

1. that in the year 2005, Korn is still allowed to produce and release music.
2. my inevitable demise
3. the price of gas
4. ATM fees
5. that I do not own a bicycle
6. that Randy, Pete, Melanie, and Amanda all have iPod and I don't
7. that there may be another planet in our solar system
8. that they might name this new planet Xena (Warrior Princess)
9. that this new planet has a moon that they might name after Xena's sidekick
10. that people actually still watch WWF wrestling and think that it is real
11. the Bush administration
12. that you can buy a crayond drawing by Picasso at costco.com for $140,000
13. that there is a place in most cities where you can borrow books for free and I never go there
14. that the contents of a hot dog are anything but Grade A meat products
15. that I should be asleep by now

4 comments:

Pete said...

Where did you hear about planet Xena? Wouldn't it be sweet if it were populated by Warrior Princesses.

Jeff said...

I read it in a very complex journal on planetary sciences...or maybe I just heard it on Kevin and Bean.

So...you're into giant lesbians?

Pete said...

well, I don't know about giant. I do like a woman who can handle a sword. We used to have a Xena convention at the pasadena center. I've never seen a bigger gathering of lesbians in one place.

Amanda Jane said...

I think they should call the planet He-Man instead, and name the moon Battlecat. I would also accept She-Ra with a moon named Swiftwind. lol!

what is the name of xena's sidekick anyways?