But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Monday, October 24, 2005

Why some people should not have kids









Here's a little quiz:

The two young ladies above are a twin sister singing duo that sing:
A)country re-makes of songs by Hilary Duff
B)songs in tribute to their idols, the Olsen Twins
C)Christian pop songs that encourage other girls to wait for marriage
D)songs promoting white supremacy and white pride


I guess this is one of those questions that I would not be asking were it not the most ridiculous answer, but yes, they sing to promote white supremacy. And, no surprise here, they are from Bakersfield. I guess their dad drives around in a truck with a swastika painted on it and he brands his cattle with a swastika. Nice family values.

Good times.

2 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

Where on earth did you find out about this?

Jeff said...

Through my regular web browsing into the world of the Aryan Nation. Actually, I saw it on drudgereport.com, which I actually do check out regularly.