But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

EToWJB Buying Guide

There are a few things that I have bought in the last couple of months that I think people should know about and consider buying for their own use. Its mostly food.

Trader Joe's Thai Noodle Salad: comes with a spicy peanut sauce - so mother f'ing good.
Trader Joe's Flatiron steaks: lean and flavorful
Yoplait Light Key Lime Yogurt then add some walnuts
Trader Joe's marinated mahi mahi: meaty and flavorful
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
Saucony running shoes - I'm on my 3rd pair. Comfortable, supportive, long-lasting
Charmin wipes: OK, I know I'm going to get some shit for this, but they are awesome. They basically replace toilet paper. I first heard about them on SModcast and had their quality later verified by a reliable source. My ass has never been cleaner. Edit: SModcast is Kevin Smith's podcast. The same Kevin Smith that wrote and directed Clerks, Mallrats, etc. He uses the wipes. Is he gay? Hell no.
Barkeeper's Friend: cleans the hell out of stuff
unnamed stem cleaner: little brush for cleaning wine glasses (a.k.a. stems) that is made of a very unabsorbant foam so it doesn't load up on bacteris like sponges. Got mine at Sur Le Table.

more to come later?

3 comments:

Charles Sumner said...

Leaving the 909 has made you gay.

Jeff said...

Making out with guys made you gay.

Charles Sumner said...

Seems to be true... Roomie

"i clean Myass because I love you."