But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Today's List - 11/3

1. I hate it when people say that you get an extra hour of sleep after daylight savings time. Not me. Now, instead of waking up at 5:30 I wake up at 4:30 and can't go back to sleep. Plus, I'm going to get really tired at like 8:30 tonight.

2. Dan in Real Life is a real piece of crap movie. Amanda says that it is almost exactly like The Family Stone, which I have never seen because its a chick movie. Pete says that he saw it.

3. Despite criticism from many people all over the internet I still think Transformers the movie was awesome. Sure, they didn't need the love story. However, that chick is pretty hot so I went with it. The action and effects were what I was looking for and I got them. Plus, I love the voice of Optimus Prime and liked his little speech at the end. It brought me back to my childhood.

4. SModcast. Check it out. Seriously.

5. Check out Barack Obama on Ellen. I thought it was pretty funny. I can see him as president. A real person that doesn't answer his cell phone in the middle of press conferences or talk about 9/11 every 3 seconds. **cough***Giuliani***cough***douchebag***




6. How early is too early for Christmas decorations in public? Now is too early. I don't blame stores for selling the decorations this early. Some people need to plan their decorating schemes early. However, why are stores and other places skipping over the majority of fall? I think fall colors are the best colors (hence the fall colors at our wedding in July).

7. Rubio's is good. And they sell beer for $2.

8. Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat. Very tasty beer. It would have been good for the summer. Still good for the fall/winter.

9. Colts vs. Patriots today. I may just care about the NFL for a day.

No comments: