But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Monday, February 27, 2006

What the hell is "being tagged"?

Bob over at In the Belly of the Whale has proclaimed that I have been tagged to follow some sort of internet-based ritual dealing with lists of four. I proclaim that he is a bastard, but I'll meet his challenge anyways.

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Boxboy at a grocery store
2. bartender
3. Blockbuster Video worker
4. little league umpire

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Field of Dreams
2. Friday
3. Old School
4. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Four Books I have read over and over:
1. The Bible (I feel like that's cheating)
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Hitchhiker's Guide
4. I thought of another, which is really my all-time favorite book - Grapes of Wrath

Four Places I've lived:
1. Redlands, CA
2. various parts of San Diego (La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Mira Mesa)
3. San Gabriel
4. In a pit of my own depression

Four Places I've vacationed:
1. Rome
2. San Luis Obispo (where I got engaged)
3. Erie, Pennsylvania
4. Savannah, Georgia (sort of a working trip though)

Four TV Shows I love:
1. My Name is Earl
2. Ed (even though it was tragically short-lived)
2a. (counting only still-existing shows) Family Guy
3. Chappelle's Show
4. The Simpsons

Four Favorite Dishes:
1. Steak
2. Jersey's pizza with pepperoni and cashews
3. everything that Amanda makes except the spinach cheese thing that was gross
4. mac n' cheese with hamburger

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The CarpetBagger Report
2. Soccernet
3. Drudge Report
4. Soccer365

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Home Depot Center watching a Galaxy game
2. Anfield watching Liverpool
3. San Diego
4. in my new post-married apartment

Four favorite beers: (my addition)
1. Newcastle
2. Kona Fire Rock Pale
3. Kostritzer
4. free

Four people that I am "tagging" who I guess have to do this or they'll suffer some horrible consequences like having to watch Final Destination 3:

1. Amanda - Goondocks (this will make her post again)
2-4. Pete, Laurie, Randy or anybody else at Life Outside the Rat Race

No comments: