But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today's List - 9/26

1. Paige is at home. Exciting times - except maybe for the dogs.

2. BevMo is doing their 5-cent sale. I think I've moved on from my anger at them in order to save my wallet. Amanda hasn't figured out yet that I bought 12 bottles yesterday. I am prepared to make an agreement that I won't buy anymore wine until these are done. On the other hand, I payed about $80 for the 12. You buy one for full price and get the second of the same bottle for 5-cents.

3. Enjoyed the hell out of my conference. Went to a water-treatment plant here in Pasadena and to the Power Plant as well. Up to this point my entire knowledge of the world of power production was based on Springfield Nuclear Power Plant.

4. Debates are on again tonight. Same shit as last time basically except they are getting a little more snippy.

5. I mentioned in a previous post that my aunt is doing a lot of work for a charity that does art therapy for children victims of Katrina. They were featured in a New York Times article recently.

6. Galaxy still have a chance after a win this last weekend. Not much of a chance, but a chance nonetheless.

7. Water trivia: If you were to fill the Rose Bowl with water, then pour in 1 and 1/3 cups of a contaminant, Pasadena Water could detect it. The water is pretty clean.

8. Family Guy: Star Wars was really funny. Robot Chicken's version was probably more funny.

9. I'm still deciding between Mac and PC. I think I'm leaning towards Mac. I feel kind of dirty doing it though.

10. Amanda found lactose-free string cheese. I'm in heaven.

11. Vegetarians don't annoy me. Vegetarians that constantly remind me that they are vegetarians do. I don't tell you 10 times every meal that I eat meat.

12. New Office tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I can't wait for The Office!

derrickgott007 said...

I've been to busy to blog Jeff....We are trying to buy a house, so we are dealing with the mortgage companys, banks, realtors, all the while trying to find a house...We found one, but in the process of looking at it, and then going to talk to the bank the owner took it off the market! Crap!