But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Monday, December 19, 2005

More Disneyland pics

I have always asked "is there a big enough asshole out there to fake a disability to get in front of the lines at Disneyland?" Now I know the answer is "yes...my brother." Not really. Like my lovely fiancee said on her blog my brother has some bizarre back issue where he can walk, run, play soccer, etc., but he can't stand still for more than about 15-20 minutes before his disks compress on some nerve causing him severe pain. Although heavy drinking can overcome the pain, that is not looked upon kindly at Disneyland. In any case, here he is riding the special elevator for wheelchairs at Autopia.






Yes, I got a few mean looks for taking pictures of the handicapped guy while laughing, especially when the door got stuck and he was trapped inside.

Here is Amanda driving the car. Its the only time I let her drive. HA HA! (Man, I'm going to pay for that one)


Disneyland Autopia or the Del Mar/California exit off the 134?

4 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

it makes me want to go back! and i would also like to mention you copied a lot of my highlights from MY post. that's okay though. the comment about my driving was not okay.

Pete said...

I'll Bite...Whats "Buck Knuckle"?

Jeff said...

Sort of like a dromedary foot.

Amanda Jane said...

it's the male version of a camel-toe. Steve was getting fidgety in the wheelchair and said something like, "Man, I think I have a buck-knuckle" and Jeff just about fell down laughing. It was the first time I'd ever heard it.