But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

before you read my proposition stuff

I just want to make it clear that although I originally wanted to give an unbiased view of each proposition, I decided that being fair takes too long and is usually not as funny. So for Proposition 73 I still have what I think is an unbiased view. However, the rest include my very biased (and I would argue correct) views on the propositions. Most people would say "I encourage you to vote according to you conscience and don't just follow my vote", but I highly encourage you to be a follower and vote exactly like me.

However, if you are getting all independent on me, check out the State page for summaries, analysis, and arguments and rebuttals by both sides at this website Arnold's bitches (aka the State of California)

Enjoy. and make sure you vote on Tuesday. If a Republican tells you that its Wednesday, don't believe them...its really Tuesday the 8th.

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

i thoroughly enjoyed your commentary. i think you're kinda smart. that is all.