But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Friday, November 18, 2005

A bipartisan load of crap

In the past I have been accused of being meaner to conservatives than liberals, but here is a case where I am picking on one Republican Senator and one Democratic senator. Rep. Sen. Alen Specter and Dem. Sen. Tom Harkin were both caught trying to get buildings named after themselves in a recent amended appropriations bill. Here's a pic of those sections of the bill (taken from drudgereport.com):










I hereby proclaim both of these senators to be the first "Evil Twin of William Jennings Bryan Douchebags of the Day." I want to make this a regular feature on my site. Although I feel like Douchebag of the Week will be better and more feasable. In any case, how arrogant do you have to be? Granted, they claim that this part of the amended bill was suggested by other Senators, but c'mon, we know the truth assholes.

Congratulation douchebags!

No comments: