But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Douchebag of the Week - November 26 2005

First, the nominees that did not win:

Dick Cheney Giving Cheney this award is like giving an award to a dog for crapping on your carpet. Sure, it stinks when he does it, but you know he's going to do it again so its not that significant. Maybe if I'm still doing this a few years down the road I'll give him the Lifetime Douchebag Achievement Award.

Unknown Disneyland visitor I guess my cousin told my brother a story about a family that went to Disneyland on a special day for people with disabilities. They had one kid with autism that didn't want to go on some ride. So they made the other kid pretend to be retarded so they could still use the pass to get to the front of the line. I'm sure there have been many cases like this, but I could not verify any single case, so no award.














Anybody in this picture These are holiday shoppers at an electronics store in Florida rushing in for the "Black Friday" savings. In the rush to get in, they stepped on the old lady on the ground. However, I include the old lady in the award because she was one of the first in line. Who really needs a $400 laptop that doesn't have enough RAM to run Minesweeper bad enough to wait in line that long? Not me. I got mine for $100 at the computer swap meet in Pomona. Take that dumbasses.

So congrats for the nominations, but none of you were able to out-douchebag this guy:



Mark Reed Downs, my Douchebag of the Week. Mr Downs allegedly (yeah right, look at him...guilty) paid a kid on his t-ball team $25 to throw a ball at another kid. You think that's fucked up? The other kid was also on his team! Wait, it gets better. The other kid was autistic and Downs was hoping to injure the kid so he would not have to play in the game. Only in Florida...or maybe the 909.

In any case, feel free to offer up more nominees. I already have two in mind, and they are really douchebags.

5 comments:

Pete said...

I just noticed your sitemeter at the bottom of your page. That can't be right can it? You must have started it at 1,000,000 right? What the heck?

Pete said...

AHA! I just clicked on it and it confirms my suspicions. Well now I just have to copy you and put one on our blog.

Jeff said...

The other 1,000,000 views were from before I had the meter. At least I assumed that I had that many so I set it to start there.

Pete said...

http://www.nbc4.tv/family/5416858/detail.html

Go to this story for my nominee for Douchebag of the week. This fucker pulls out all his dogs teeth and then dyes it to look like a panda. Lauri originally discovered this story.

Amanda Jane said...

i am so incredibly disturbed by the brief amount of info you shared about the above story that i now refuse to visit that story and will just simply agree that he is a douchebag of the week.