But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Monday, January 09, 2006

WTF!?!?!?!?!

What the hell is this??

This, my friends, is a cat born with only one eye and no nose. What do you name a cat with only one eye? Personally, I would go with Blinky. However, the owners went the obvious route and called him Cy. Maybe the mother kitten lived near some power lines or ate a carbon rod or something.

No kidding though, I would love to have a deformed pet. Amanda will back up my desire to have a dog with three legs. I will admit that a good part of it is having a living conversation piece, but part of me is so against the idea of purebred dogs that having one that is all fucked up would be awesome.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Update on little Cy. I guess he only lived one day. I almost want to cry, but he was a cat so I won't.

Amanda Jane said...

that is the saddest/cutest/most disturbing picture I have ever seen. Well, it's not quite as disturbing as the picture of the killer squirrel you had a while back, but man this one is close.