But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Friday, August 12, 2005

ARRRRR! you going to see the tall ships?

Get it? ARRR! Like pirates? Screw you.

I'm leaving in an hour or so to go down to Long Beach to see the tall ships. There are 15 there I think. Why am I going? #1: its free #2: I'm down with all things nautical #3 I want to see if I can annoy people with my pirate jokes #4 I like the idea that I can do something on a Friday afternoon without calling in sick, although the sausage I ate this morning is working my stomach right now.

Maybe I'll post some pics of me on the boats later.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I would love to see some pictures of you on ships! If you (and Amanda) aren't doing anything tonight let's go to our favorite hang out! Call me!