But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Friday, August 05, 2005

Galaxy v. Chivas



These are pictures from the last Galaxy game. The picture on top is Galaxy and Jamaican National Team Defender Tyrone "The Hatchet" Marshall with his 15-month old son who was trying to clap and chat "Galaxy Galaxy" when my brother took the picture. Below that is Galaxy goalkeeper Kevin "El Gato" Hartman. Not only is Gato a good keeper he is also on the list of 3 people that my sister-in-law is allowed to cheat on my brother with, Amanda had a picture of him next to my picture on her desk at school, and is also on the list of the three people my brother would be willing to take it in the ass from (the 2 others being U2's Bono and Brad Pitt - not for his sex appeal, but mostly for Fight Club). I think Amanda pretends to have a crush on Hartman just to make me think that she really cares about soccer, but I appreciate the effort. I am also going to pretend that somebody besides me cares about who these people are.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Who's on your list of guys you would take it in the ass from? Because the only one on my list is...you. PSYCH!(Sike!)

Jeff said...

The only person on my list is your mom.