But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Monday, August 15, 2005

A couple of things

#1 There was a problem with my blog, so instead of figuring out the problem I changed templates.

#2 More pics from tall ships:













Your eyes are not deceiving you. That chihuahua is wearing a visor.















I liked this New Zealand ship because it was like a pirate ship with a skull and a lady with big boobs on the front. Awesome!

In any case, I highly recommend this event to anyone. From what I understand, this is an annual event and makes stops in several places along the coast during the summer.

In other news, I am going to Claim Jumper tonight to celebrate a birthday with one of Amanda's friends. There is pretty much nothing I like about Claim Jumper. It symbolizes everything that is wrong with America. Why does any one person need enough chicken-fried steak to feed an entire African village? Isn't the fact that they use an entire apple a sign that their food might come in portions that are just a little too large for one human being? Maybe its just me.

3 comments:

Pete said...

I dont like this template. Change it back. The green matched your Green Party affiliation. and the post are on the wrong side...IT's FREAKIN ME OUT.

Jeff said...

Is this green enough for you beatch!?! I think I will stick with this one.

Lauri said...

I like Claim Jumpers. :)