But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope

Friday, August 26, 2005

Freedom no more

Today is my last Friday that I can spend doing nothing of consequence to the world before I have to go back to work. So how am I going to spend it? By going to work. I moved to a new classroom this year and need to set it up. However, the person who last had the room has yet to move his/her things out. Real classy person too. Expects the custodians to do it all. Left filing cabinets full and even expects them to move this big metal closet-like cabinet that is also full. Bunch of crap if you ask me. Right now its just in my way and keeping me from getting my stuff done. Every time I do stuff on time without procrastinating, something happens to stop me. I guess I should just keep procrastinating.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Yeah, definately procrastinate!